Congratulations to our Pledge Raffle Winners!
Prizes & Certificates will be delivered via classroom (exception: Plaza Dental Basket).
Information will follow via email for certain prizes.
The next pledge raffle drawing is Friday, September 21st!
Pledge today at the Silver or Gold level to qualify*!
1st Gold Drawing Winners (9/7):
Name the Bus Loop - KARA L. (Ferguson)
Bring-a-Friend Limo Lunch - KEATON S. (Nissen)
Bring-a-Friend Limo Lunch - VEDH R. (Fong)
Apple Store Workshop Field Trip - SAHIL P. (Castillo)
Apple Store Workshop Field Trip - ALEX C. (Giacomini)
1st Silver Drawing Winners (9/7):
Tech Museum: 4 passes - AMANDA K. (Chavez)
Tech Museum: 4 passes - ALIA O. (Giacomini)
$50 Fall Book Fair Credit - ISLA T. (Trusso)
Two (2) Upper Grade Play Front Row Seats - AMALA V. (Hoshino)
Plaza Dental Basket - ROHAN N. (Yang) ... please pick up in the Silver Oak Office
Includes: Sonicare DiamondClean Toothbrush, 3 brush heads with caps,
glass charger, charging travel case, USB cable and plug adaptor,
and BreatheRX whitening toothpaste
SOEP/PTO INFO CENTER:
- Annual Pledge Drive information and how SOEP uses this money to benefit ALL SILVER OAK STUDENTS during the SCHOOL DAY... please CLICK HERE
- Prizes and Incentives... please CLICK HERE
- PLEDGE DRIVE online FORM... please CLICK HERE
- Questions about Pledge Drive? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Silver Level Pledges qualify for the Silver Raffle only... Gold Pledges qualify for both Gold and Silver drawings. Entries carry forward to the future 2018 Pledge Drive raffle drawings if not selected. Prize eligibility is determined by pledge criteria being met as specified on pledge form.
Silver Oak Educational Partnership (SOEP) = Silver Oak Elementary PTO
SOEP is the original non-profit organization founded to serve Silver Oak Elementary School as an educational foundation. SOEP is registered to do business under the alias "Silver Oak Elementary PTO". We have found that companies that match their employee donations find it easier to approved corporate matching requests if they come from SOEP vs. PTO... therefore this is the reason we are now including SOEP in our messaging.