Emotional Well Being
A positive sense of well being allows people to be able to participate in society and meet the demands of everyday life. People in good mental health have the ability to recover effectively from illness, change, or misfortune.
If you are feeling emotional distress related to stress, depression, or anxiety, we hope these links* can help you or your child feel some relief.
- Stress management in middle school
- Techniques to help manage stress
- LeyVa student curriculum on managing stress
- Evergreen School District Wellness Team YouTube Channel
- Self Care Tool Kit (Grit X) - Created by the Young Adult and Family Center at UCSF, this self care tool kit allows you to build and customize a kit of tools and resources that can help you keep yourself feeling your best.
- Teens Health.org
- Emotional Wellness Apps Library
- Virtual Calming Rooms - are places for students and families to find tools and strategies for managing emotions and feelings.
*Resources on this page are for educational purposes and not intended as psychological interventions or as a substitute for psychological treatment. If you or your child are in need of psychological help we encourage you to seek the consultation of a licensed mental health professional.